The Board of Directors of the Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Foundation of Northern California cordially invites you to participate as an Exhibitor at their Annual Symposium, Bridges to Understanding 2024. The Symposium will be held on April 27, 2024, at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA. This Exhibit opportunity is designed to give you greater visibility while reaching a targeted audience of allergists and immunologists and enable you to market and promote your product to an audience of key physician decision-makers.
The exhibitor fee is $4500 and includes one six-foot table that is clothed and skirted. You will also receive badges for up to two exhibitors. Additional exhibitors may be added for $300 each. The exhibit fee includes access to the symposium sessions. All coffee breaks are hosted in the exhibit hall.
Setup of the booths will begin on Friday at 8:30 pm through Saturday at 7:00 am. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any additional equipment is required.
Dismantling of exhibits can begin following the final coffee break on Saturday. We request that you do not break down your booth any earlier.
Space is assigned in accordance with reservation date of applicants, as well as priority to previous participants.
Exhibitors agree that all property displayed on their table top exhibit will be stored at the hotel at their own risk. The hotel does not guarantee that such property will be in locked or supervised rooms at all times and it is further understood that individual exhibitors should obtain adequate insurance against theft, damage or destruction of such property. The hotel reserves the right to require exhibitors to sign a statement assuming the sole risk for theft, damage or destruction of property as a condition of using exhibit space in the hotel in accordance with the booking agreement.
EXHIBIT PRACTICE AND REGULATIONS
- In the interest of the success of the meeting, attendees and Exhibitors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage the absence of members or Exhibitors from the conference or Exhibit Hall during the official hours of the program. Any events outside the meeting and at the meeting hotel need to be approved through the AAIFNC.
- Items exhibited must be acceptable for display in the technical exhibit of the AAIFNC as determined by the convention manager.
- Display material must be shipped directly to the hotel before the meeting or carried by the exhibitor to the venue. Please thoroughly review any Exhibit and shipping information the AAIFNC or Venue provided.
- Please keep track of the date of shipment, method of shipment, and any air bill numbers.
- Extremely Important: Mark shipping box(es) very clearly with your company name and the representative attending the meeting! There are no FedEx or UPS deliveries on the weekends. Please ensure that your parcels will arrive on the Friday BEFORE setup.
- Badges will be required for all functions. Representatives of firms that have not reserved space will not be allowed in the exhibit area.
- Payment for the tabletop exhibit must be remitted on confirmation of exhibit reservation.
- Refund of exhibit rental after April 1 is contingent on the availability of a replacement exhibit.
- No subletting of exhibit space is permitted.
- Exhibitors are responsible for hauling and storing exhibit materials and the cost involved.
- The exhibit area will not be secured, and the Foundation does not guarantee against loss, theft, or otherwise.
- Additional signage and equipment (i.e., phone lines and electricity) may be ordered in advance by exhibitors directly from the hotel. The AAIFNC can provide you with this information or the contact information for the hotel Conference Service Manager.
- The AAIFNC will not be responsible or liable for accidental damage or otherwise to exhibits in connection with the transfer, installation, maintenance, removal, or display.
- Individual Exhibitors will be responsible for their return shipments. Be sure to bring pre-paid shipping labels for returning your exhibit materials.
Exhibitor Invitation Request
Completing the form below will NOT register you as an exhibitor. It will, however, email you a formal Invitation to Exhibit and a Payment Form should you be required to submit these documents before registering. To REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR, Click Here.
"*" indicates required fields